Wednesday, May 11, 2011

# Day 7 - Courage II

11th of May
Wednesday

I've always been told that one must never be afraid to express one's thoughts. In some ways, by doing so, one is fighting for his/her rights.

It just hit me how timid I am. I've always known I am, but never has the implication struck me so hard until today. Everybody needs that little bit of belief in their selves, of course not excessively. But enough to have confidence in the body each self's given, with that sort of soul, and that capacity of mind. Enough to be comfortable doing something (certain things) alone, or in front of a crowd. Enough to feel accepted and to be able to trust yourself with others.


I lack a lot, and a lot, of this bravery.

That much I have learnt about myself so far...


On a random personal note,

No comments:

Post a Comment