Monday, May 2, 2011

# Day 1 (Of Project 101)

1st of May
Sunday


Falling asleep while studying Muscles and Its Functions is really very easy to do.

Dear Weather; you know how people theorize and talk about you? They say to many of us students studying abroad, "When you go overseas, you'll either gain or lose weight because your eating patterns will be affected by the change in weather." More specifically, "Ah, you'll definitely gain weight moving from Malaysia to Australia." And hey, I have been progressively feeling more hungry. Day by day. From the moment I wake up =/ Either the theory is regrettably true (and I will lose my petite size *horizontally speaking*), or I am pregnant.

I can't decide which is better.
=P

Oh and the night before, I finally got my hands on the guitar. Proof I haven't been playing in ages: My fingers hurt after HALF a minute of pressing the strings down. Heck also, I need free guitar lessons; given the internet speed will never be sweet to me no matter where I go (Unless I lug the guitar to Uni like a goon and wreak havoc - as well as create hatred - by strumming in front of the screen in any chosen computer pool available). I can only play 2 keys ): Someone? Anyone?

Fender Stratocaster John Mayer guitar !! With his signature. I desire. Heaps. Ahh!!





I crave... some McD fries. That I already had last night ):

No comments:

Post a Comment