Saturday, May 7, 2011

# Day 6 - The Day Of Birth, Also Known As Birthday,

6th of May
Friday

Cassandra's work; the best part was having to sit in a row during Pharmacy Practice lecture, and I'm telling you it was way down at the front of the hall. All with the same hairstyle. Cool is the word, although somewhat embarrassing, yes. The row of Malay students behind us were rather excited when they noticed, and were friendly enough to express it (: Pretty, pretty (:





Need I say more?
It was lovely of them, to have made time and to have taken me for lunch.
Yes, my Cheese of a friend "tried to choose the girliest cake set" for me. Am I really that girly? Evidently I wore pink, but only to match the beanie I wanted to wear.
I loveee beanies. (: And I only possess two.

What did I learn today?
There's nothing more beautiful than the simple happiness one can feel in the wonderful company of wonderful people. We're stuck together for the next 3 years plus anyway, battling all hardships university life can throw.

Aren't the cupcakes so so so pretty?





I fell asleep at midnight, the moment my Birthday ended. Hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment