Saturday, February 19, 2011

TayTay and NatNat

Currently listening to: Storm by Lifehouse

I love Lifehouse (: Who doesn't? Their songs even helped Cookie bag second prize in the 31st Annual SEA Forensics tournament. Solo Acting yo !

I miss cookie. I miss cookie's weird obsessions. I miss cookie's teasing. Terrible seriously-gets-under-your-skin kinda teasing. I miss cookie's self-destruct button. I miss cookie's sudden gush of words and strings of elaborated (sometimes just a bit twisted) opinions. I miss cookie's exaggerated dreams / complaints / descriptions of anything. I miss cookie's texts that are so odd and amusing. I miss cookie's texts that are sometimes not deserving of a reply but that remind me I'm never forgotten. I miss cookie asking me to hang out every single time he's free and never considers whether I am or not, or how difficult it was for me to. I miss cookie making empty promises like making me French dinners. I miss cookie's inflammatory insults. I miss cookie's methods of cheering me up. I miss cookie's reassurance that he'll never forget me and his confidence that I'll one day see him on the streets going, 'Eh you look familiar, were you the college's janitor or something?'. I miss cookie's intelligent eyes. I miss cookie's inability to lose temper.





Omg I miss cookie ):


No comments:

Post a Comment