Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I miss everything there is to miss in a place that makes me feel nothing but this.

hiiiiiiii
i cant even do msn
i dont know what's wrong
:(
HAPPY VALENTINES ADDY :)
happy beelated valentine's
:D
hellooooo =)
hiiiii
LOL
so whats new??
it's so hard to sleep
awww, why
like i turn my i-pod on but instead of sending me to sleep, it feels wrong because the room's pitch dark, there's no sound of the fan / air-cond, the bed and pillow is all not right
then i hear cars passing by while using my laptop
and for moments i get so absorbed with what im doing that the sound of the road feels normal, but after a while i realize it's just foreign, everything is foreign
=(
u'll get used to it :)
and you freaking made me cry when i read all the tiny notes, in the small room-to-be-mine
so are u living on campus??
:)
awww
hehehe, i hope u like it :)
im sorry if the christmas ball i made looked ugly
my silver pen was like empty :(
i was sitting on the floor like a sad little piece of miserable ting
*thing


No comments:

Post a Comment