Sunday, May 23, 2010

Slothful

Dear Internet-Connection,

I am writing to you in sheer hopes that you could do something about yourself. You see, I am facing trouble accessing you. Your child, Websites, solidly refuses to assist me even in times of grave need. All it offers are blank responses and the 'loading...' sign. I do not see how the 'loading' sign may help me for it never directs me to my desired destinations. As a kid, I think Websites' behaviour should be better polished and as a parent, you are clearly not setting your responsibilities straight. You are too slow for my good, you get me lost midway while I travel on Assignments. Even when I need to catch a break, my journey is often jammed up so I end up sitting at home, miserable. Here are my proposals:

1. For you to buck up before I end up crashing into Work's walls.
2. For you to discipline Websites to constantly offer the 'green' sign instead.
3. For you to run alongside me as I move from Assignments to Presentations.
4. For you to remove all hindrances as I try to enter Google and YouTube.

Looking forward to your speedy makeover.



Yours sincerely,
Lost User.

No comments:

Post a Comment