Saturday, May 1, 2010

Cougars.

Two snowmen who insist my head is bigger than my waist.

My waist is, officially, a BLACK HOLE.

It sucks everything in, apparently.

At least that makes me special. (x

Isaac: *Moves behind me and bends slightly to measure my waist*
Them chilling at the front corner: ISAAC WHAT ARE YOU DOING? *laughter* bunch of sickos.
Isaac: *laughs* No no, nothing la. See lah ! Okay, 22 cm. *waves ruler enthusiastically*
Isaac: *Holds a ruler across my forehead*
Wei Peng: Isaac, what you doing?
Isaac: Measuring her head lah. HAH ! Twenty-six cm !!! T-WENT-Y-SIX CM ! *waves ruler more enthusiastically*
James: *Outburst of laughter*
Me: That's not even true !! *Turns to Wei Peng and Haari* Is my head bigger than my waist???
Haari: YES.
Wei Peng: *proceeds to laughing*

Screw you.
(:







Cougar-hunting boy is leaving ):

2 comments: