Friday, May 7, 2010

Don't wanna miss a thing.

#3 Snow Moments-ish


*Edited*

The first half of today was... a miracle. Fairy-tale-like.

The second half? Reading Blue's latest post today tipped over my limit. That's as much as I allow myself to say.

I can actually feel emptiness and surges of numbing pulses.

If only I could express myself well in person.
I'd sincerely convince them that my support for them is undying. Then I'd proceed to confessing how much of sun-shining days I have experienced in four to five months with them, almost equivalent to... well. How I feel a proper sense of belonging around them. Their priceless value in my existence.

A group of four may only be considered a group when all four are present.

It will not be the same.



On a happier note, I will write about the first-half of today soon.







Every moment spent with you, is a moment I treasure... Forever, and ever, and ever. Aerosmith

No comments:

Post a Comment