Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sir Engelbert Humperdinck


"Legacy Of Love" World

Tour.



Mhmm, the opportunity of a lifetime, and I had it. Mmm.

As for now I would like to release some steam, for it is the norm for the current generation to pay no attention to the oldies; but what ticks me off more is the immaturity a handful possess. I think his name is unique, just as his one-of-a-kind voice is. So if you have anything nasty to say, please step out of my way. Respect; is all I ask for, pretty please?

With my fire subsiding, I smile at a flashback of him grooving on the stage just 4 hours ago and boy, was he grooving his way around! *charmed* Shall blog about how the performance went, after, I get some sleep. I am ever so grateful for the free tickets... Wow.







Thank you, daddy !

No comments:

Post a Comment