Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Puddle Of Muddle

Oh wow ! I'm... blogging !

Yes, this is just an excuse to escape the hell I have to face today.

Hell = No I'm not telling you.

Yes I am. (:

It really is an assignment.

And for once in my life, I don't have the drive to rush to complete my work.

Oh my insides are churning with anxiety obviously. Being a worrywart (quote two people I know who have not the slightest clue about each other's existence but who have resemblance) is in my nature, so I am worrying my bum off. But I am sick of working.

Honestly, I am.







And somebody needs to shake me real hard, tell me something that goes along the lines of, "Stop yelling at your brain for once. Matters are complex enough to be probed and poked at. Someone needs to hand you a golden platter of assurance, since you don't have any to live with. Ugh."
...Oh wait, I just told myself something along said lines.

I need a life. Go get me some. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment