Sunday, June 27, 2010

I NEED TIME.

TIME for relaxing without the tireless, nagging guilt somewhere in the rear of my brain.

TIME to touch the piano after months.

TIME to add another piece to my songbook.

TIME to sit with my daddy during tea time without a book or file in hand.

TIME to sit with my mummy, sip hot milo and listen to good music.

TIME for typing out long e-mails to my sisters, instead of waiting for rare phone calls which hardly allow much to be exchanged.

TIME to lie down with mama and watch her hum to her favourite CDs as she flips through nyonya recipes.

TIME to call so many people I haven't seen or heard a wink from, and talk as if no lightning will strike.

TIME for getting to know myself better.

TIME to attend talks, functions, social events, musicals, exhibitions and see K.L, let alone the world.





TIME to blog. Properly. Without making empty promises to myself and the blog itself.

Period.


No comments:

Post a Comment