Friday, August 13, 2010

A Leader, A Friend.


(I searched up all my photo folders, but I couldn't find a picture of just
the two of us alone. Hence, I resorted to this instead.)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

I'm not about to disclose your age for the public to see, so no worries. The conjoined pictures above however, were individually snapped in our second year of leadership. (Oh goodness, schooling days!)
Might I add, though I've mentioned it before, that YOU were indeed, by far, the greatest leader I've met.
Because I don't wish to sound repetitive, I'll remind you of the person you were before we parted ways - as friends do from time to time, flowing with the course of life.
This is extracted from my previous blog, and it very clearly portrays what I thought of you then, and what you still probably are now (I haven't seen you in what feels like, millenniums sigh)


" Mr. Can-Do-Everything. Except laugh out loud.
Mr. Excited-When-I-Am-Sharing-Knowledge. So noble.
Mr. Responsible-And-Wise. An infinitely competent Head Prefect.
Mr. Righteous. Morally sound.
Mr. Certainly-Deserved-The-Huge-Slices-Of-Cake. There's always more.
I summed up the wholesome person you've become into five simple lines.
(: "

It's funny how I know I'll always remember you by those very few lines. (Though the cake bit was only relevant back then !)

Thank you for being the friend who gave me sound advice when certain times were rough, I'm sure you still remember when.







Have a very, very, blessed year ahead. (:

PS. This wish was published a day later than your actual birthdate, but if you observe the date of the post, it would be precise because it was correctly drafted on the 13th of August. I happened to fall asleep before clicking publish, yeah at 11.00 pm *gasp so early* on my bed with the lights on. Heehee (:
PPS. I hope you'll actually read this. *Edit: YOU DID ! Happy, I am (:

No comments:

Post a Comment