Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bummer

aseriesofserendipities-tumblr_kvinqiraAn1qasir3o1_500

No I will not bawl my eyes out.
But I thought, you know, 'At long last, my chance has arrived.'
The RESPECT mini-concert just got cancelled, axed along with the two singing numbers I had begun to conquer and be immensely fond of.
I've always wanted to well, express that little bit of thing I enjoy doing... I've only never got the opportunity. Practices have been running pretty okay, and I've gotten to know at least five new REALLY pleasant people. By pleasant I mean, they share similar interests and have such likable personalities. I've thoroughly enjoyed those few sessions with you guys. (:
Additionally, my character particularly and always, controls me from blowing my own trumpet, but the few of them actually remarked that I can do what I do... And those comments were exactly what I needed to push that self-confidence meter of mine up to a 30% - from what used to be maybe just 5%.

Sigh Sigh Sigh I'm out of words and the strength to be disappointed.

I suppose I will never ever be able to grab the spotlight, not even for once in my restricted lifetime.

):

I need a hug.

Even the coldest winter have not the ability to dampen my all-time dream like this has.

):



Hug, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment