Thursday, July 15, 2010

It won't be soon before long.

So I have decided to diminish and replace one intention of my other personal blog (whisperedletters.blogspot.com) with another far more complicating one.

In simpler words I'll be taking down all my thank you posts from there. Not to worry, I'm transferring them here! Another 'Labels for this post' to remember. Not that I mind. I'm an appreciative person so, me counting my blessings will not go unnoticed. (:

I've also decided that I love how, I think, ever since leaving this blog dormant for the first few months of the year, I made my number of readers reduce to zero. I love the idea of that, because I'm allowed to type freely and appear incomprehensible. (: True, everybody needs a place to confess a thousand million things, and a blog may serve such purpose out of the trillion others without judging all that you have to write.

I must say, although I don't like ending up all cliched, I attain pleasure in confessing my unstoppable train of thoughts in the most meaningless way. And without readers, smooth-sailing this shall be. (:







I can't deny, Maroon 5's got some really gorgeous lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment