Friday, March 5, 2010

Navigate the Wooden Smiles.

No, I really don't...

So you said, this is all we have. The prices you paid, for the mess we set. You know I took a leap of faith, and got myself lost. Probably flew past the boundary, or maybe my heart was tossed. Too easy to fall, too easy to let it happen. I should have known it all, I should have really listened. From magazines to stories, to rumours to celebrities; From signs to warnings, to people telling me.


Did you know...


I tied my hands for you to destinate further, pinned my feet together so you win the races, held my tongue to not be a bother, made way for you in crowded places. Brew you coffee I had the leftovers, used the salt for you to have the sugar. Swallowed my tears to not frustrate you, yet when I cry you say that's all I do.


I love your warm embraces, the cute notes and little letters, fluttering light kisses and flirty smses. I love the short movies or shows, your radiant glow. But somehow they're all short-lived, apparently thats all you can give.


I really don't know how to live.

Adeline Kong

31st October 2008

Copyrighted Material ©





I traded my dreams for this mess of memories.

3 comments:

  1. Well......

    It's a nice photo :) Not sure if copyrights work that way though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you? (:

    ps. that's the first time I see you using a smiley. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks too personal for me to make any sort of meaningful comment on, see :)

    By and large I dislike internet communication: you can't laugh without a "lol" that might not mean anything, and you can't be sarcastic without making it super-obvious.

    ReplyDelete